Door Prize

Thursday, February 12, 2009
It's always been a pleasure to recieve a door prize... Especially when we've got this...

Alhamdulillah.., beyond expectation -nah.. lots of hope frankly speaking- I received this cute LCD.. This prize really is broke the myth that I'm not so lucky in "the door prize world".. Yep... I never received a door prize before.., even though just for some small stuff or even though there's only one person left to be beaten.. :p


Some people might say maybe it's my reward because of my sincerity to take care the gang.., helping this event to run.. I might say.., maybe it's my time because I bought TVs for several times but didn't have one of them in my room..
Ahh... Dunno.., maybe it's just my "doorprize luck" that finally turning back on me..
One thing for sure.., it's a wonderful gift...


Love it...


Thank God :)

Could I hope for Rezeki Durian Runtuh some more...? :P

Labels:

 
posted by rin at 8:32 PM, |

0 Comments: