Starting Over...

Saturday, March 13, 2010
Hei.. hei... I'm baaaacckkk...

It's been more than a year ago that I stopped writing on this blog.. Not because I've been switching into another blog provider just like I used to be.. Dunno... I just stopped..
So many things happened for the past one year... I lost the person I love the most.., travelled around for months.., ended and started a relationship and many other pretty significant milestones of my life... *tsah*

It's been more than a year ago that I even take a look at this blog... I guess there's no major progress in it.. Alhamdulillah it's still exist anyway... It's kinda fun actually take a look back what I wrote.. I can't believe it I've made it that far (the girl who was known for her inconsistency ;P)... And I can't believe it I miss to pour anything in brain (not everything :P) to this blog..

Been watching Ugly Betty.., and there's one episode where Betty launched a blog and hoped that at least one person get inspired by her blog.. Well.., though I didn't get lots of comments.., like Betty did.. I'd be happy enough when a person get informed or get entertained or found this blog useful.. ;)

Well... I guess I'm starting over....

Labels:

 
posted by rin at 7:30 PM, |

0 Comments: